Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up housekeeper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Housekeeper may refer to:
- Housekeeper (domestic worker), a person heading up domestic maintenance
- "House Keeper" (song), 1996 song by Men of Vizion
- Maid, a female with various domestic duties
- Janitor, a person responsible for institutional maintenance
- A person engaged in housekeeping
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Housekeeper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.